Maple Mustard Grilled
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
60 ml real maple syrup
60 ml French’s® Maple Mustard Dressing
60 ml French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard Spicy
15 ml soy sauce
2.25 kg chicken wings, separated at the joint, tips removed
salt and pepper to taste
- LIGHTLY grease a grill with vegetable oil, then preheat to medium heat. In a bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, French’s dressing, mustard, and soy sauce. Pour half of the sauce into a microwave safe bowl.
- SEASON the wings with salt and pepper. Place the wings on the grill in a single layer. Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- USING the small bowl of sauce, brush the wings with half of the sauce. Grill for 10 more minutes, then flip and brush with the remaining sauce. Continue to grill for another 5 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through.
- MEANWHILE, microwave the remaining sauce until slightly thickened, a minute or two. Alternately, pour the sauce into a small saucepan and cook, just until slightly thickened.
- ONCE the wings are cooked, place in a large bowl. Pour the thickened sauce over the wings and toss to coat. Serve topped with chives.