Cooker BBQ Ribs
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
2 kgs baby back pork spareribs , trimmed and seasoned with salt and pepper
1 bottle French’s® Mississippi Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
120 ml French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
1 tsp. garlic powder
- PLACE ribs into slow cooker.
- COMBINE BBQ sauce, mustard and garlic and pour over ribs.
- COVER and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. (or HIGH for 4 to 6 hours) until ribs are fork-tender. Transfer ribs to platter.
- SKIM fat from sauce. Stir sauce and serve with ribs.
- Tips: Press a paper towel on top surface of sauce to skim fat. Repeat as necessary. May substitute any type pork or beef ribs. Also try with skinned chicken parts.