Mississippi Shredded Pork
Tacos with Spicy Mustard Salsa
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 lb. 450 g pork tenderloin
60 ml French’s® Mississippi Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
120 ml salsa
12 corn tortillas
60 ml finely chopped onion
60 ml Mexican blend shredded cheese
- GRILL pork over medium-high heat for 20 to 30 min. or until well-browned and no longer pink in center (69° C internal temperature). Let rest 10 min. Shred meat with the grain into bite-size pieces using tines of fork. Keep warm.
- COMBINE mustard, French’s® Mississippi Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce and salsa in bowl and whisk to blend.
- BRUSH corn tortillas lightly with oil, grill over medium heat for 30 seconds on each side. Fold closed.
- FILL each taco with 75 g meat, 15 ml mustard salsa, 5 ml each of diced onions and shredded cheese, and a sprig of cilantro. Serve additional mustard salsa on the side.
- Alternate cooking directions: Place pork in greased baking dish. Bake at 220°C until well browned and no longer pink in centre. Let rest 10 min.