Mississippi Cheeseburger Pizza
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
350 g ground beef
175 ml French’s® Mississippi Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
1 pre-baked pizza crust shell (12"/30 cm)
4 slices tomato
60ml French’s® New York Deli Pickle Relish
375 ml shredded cheddar cheese
30 ml French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- PREHEAT oven to 230° C. Cook ground beef in large skillet until browned; drain.
- STIR in BBQ sauce.
- PLACE pizza shell onto large baking sheet.
- TOP with cooked beef mixture, relish, tomatoes and cheese.
- BAKE pizza 15 min. until crust is crispy and cheese melts.
- DRIZZLE pizza with mustard.
- CUT into wedges to serve.